Well I got lots of packages and mail recently and my new Cross Ion Lunar Gray pen was included. Unfortunately, I had ordered two and there was only one in the package, yet 2 on the invoice. I’ve sent an email to the amazon reseller to try and get my second pen or a refund.
- The pen opens and retracts smoother than my old one.
- The keychain topper still fits over the writing end of the pen, so when you put the pen on your keyring, the ink drains to the top of the pen. This reduces the longevity of the ink refill.
- The rubber grip is a dust magnet
- This pen is not nearly the fingerprint magnet the old one was.
- Gel inks write smoothly and fluidly with little smudging because they dry so fast (great for lefties!)
So far so good. I haven’t really had a chance to use it for an extended writing session yet, but I expect that to change with work soon.