Since I’ve been back from the convention, I feel like I’ve been playing catch up. When I got back to work I was immediately hit with a highly urgent project that had a 3 work-day turn around. I also had a LOT of post-convention decompression to take care of for Powet.TV. We didn’t get as much done as I would have liked, but it was a learning experience and we all had a really good time. That said, I also did 2 more videos the week I got back for PowetToys. An episode was posted today, by the way. In addition I have three more shows planned out and a mini-series to follow once Sam ships me some of the stuff I left with him. The three planned shows aren’t really waiting on anything except my room to be cleaned, but that brings me to the next subject.
The current project is to get my halloween costume done in time for the big Halloween party on Saturday. This is probably the most work I have put into a costume. Drilling, riveting, sewing and soldering have all been involved or will be involved. I have been trying to take pictures of the whole process so I can make another exceedingly long post and show one and all the lengths I have gone to for some serious geek cred. After all, we know how far that gets us in life. All joking aside, I’m very excited about this costume.